Friday, February 19, 2016

Pokemon XYZ set to premiere on Cartoon Network tomorrow.


First of all, I want to apologize for not posting this sooner, but I had obligations and things in my mind that distracted me, but I felt that I better post this now.  Pokemon XYZ is now set to air its dub on Cartoon Network.  It premieres tomorrow at 7am ET.  You can watch the trailer right now.


The anime made its debut in Japan this October.  It is a continuation from where X and Y left off.  It follows the adventures of Ash, Serena, Cleamont, Bonnie, and of course....Pikachu.  They will face off against Team Rocket and along their journey earn new badges and meet new people.

This year Pokemon is celebrating 20 years with many promotions including the rerelease of Pokemon Red and Blue, a Blu-ray release of the first three Pokemon Movies, and new games such as Pokemon Go.  A Pokemon XYZ movie is in the works too with a brand new Pokemon.  Stay tuned for actual release date.

Pokemon airs weekdays at 4pm ET on Boomerang.

No comments:

Post a Comment